Looking for adult tap dancing classes? Click here!
Children’s Tap Lessons in London
Find tap dancing lessons for children in Greenwich, Blackheath & Eltham
Angelina Jandolo Dance school teaches tap classes for children in London, with weekly term-time lessons across venues in the South East of the city, including Greenwich, Blackheath and Eltham. Both beginner and intermediate children’s lessons are currently available to book.
Our tap teachers Nicky, Angélina and Emily have all trained professionally in internationally-renowned dance schools and conservatoires, going on to perform at national and international levels. Your children will be welcome no matter how new they are to tap dancing, and will progress at a steady pace through IDTA-syllabus exams (although there is not obligation to take them – it’s up to you and your kids!)
Classes are built to help students progress, but are challenging too: both complete beginners and those with existing experience will learn and grow as tap dancers while learning to dance in a group while making new friends. If you think your child would enjoy tap, why not start with a single lesson and see how it goes?
Timetable for Children’s Tap Classes
Preparatory classes are £3 (15 minutes), primary classes are £8 (45 minutes) and teen tap classes are £8 (45 minutes). Students may pay for a single lesson as a trial, and will then be charged by half-term.
Blackheath on Tuesdays
- 18:10 – Preparatory tap, ages 6+, St Michael and All Angels Church, 1 Pond road, Blackheath SE3 9JL
Greenwich on Thursdays
- 16:30 – Teen tap, ages 13+, The Caledonian hall, The Forum at Greenwich, Trafalgar Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9EQ
- 17:15 – Preparatory tap, ages 6+, The Caledonian hall, The Forum at Greenwich, Trafalgar Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9EQ
- 17:30 – Primary tap, age 6+, The Piper room, The Forum at Greenwich, Trafalgar Road, London, Greenwich, SE10 9EQ
Eltham on Thursdays
- NEW in Eltham -16:30 – Primary ballet, ages 6+, Christ Church Hall, 229 Eltham High St, London SE9 1TX.